Tuesday, March 10, 2009

outspoken

i've been reading about all these people getting fired, or hate mail, or appeared to be a terrorist, because they said something on their blog, or myspace/facebook, or posted such on a forum. this is, suffice to say, somewhat scary. i am very open on the web about my feelings, and i have little self-control if something or someone pisses me off. now, i know my right to free speech is protected, but my right to maintain what could be a good relationship/job is not. so what is the solution? do i quit? do i keep doing this and hope no one ever offends me again? do i encode everything in a grand conspiracy of a puzzle which only manages to reveal itself to one person, who attempts warns the entire world, but no one believes him?

1 comment:

Cree said...

Haha you haven't posted anything that could be considered a threat to national security yet.