Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 11.5

If you don't know already, I've set a goal to write 200 quality words, for 21 days.
No funny caption, because I'm weird like that.

Today, I am so drained that even video games are boring and a drag. I can’t work, I can’t think, I cannot do anything that involves major mental thinking. Hell, I’m surprised I’m capable of writing this thing. The important part about this is that the natural state of man is happiness, so I am quite happy. But until the drugs wear off, consider this: what can you possibly do when stimulation hurts?
Sleep is a most excellent way to work off this unusual state. You can go enter dreamland, where everything is great, even when it’s weird. The only problem occurs when you wake up, because all then you’re not in sleep, and then you’re not happy.
Shopping on the internet, especially for things you would never, ever, need, is also great. Buying things in your head is apparently very similar, brain-wise, to actually purchasing it. And then you’ll get extra happy, because buying things always makes people happy.
Eating requires very little brain exercise, and of course, keeps your jaw moving. Because keeping your jaw moving is pointless unless necessary, and when your brain is in this comatose state, moving your jaw is what you really need to do.
Yeah, so, I guess, I’m still slightly high.

No comments: