Friday, October 17, 2008

The Love of Substituted Doctrine

Unlike the real thing, this is actually possible. Try it out! It's fun, and easy. Although, eventually, you might find yourself drawn up and through the endless shapes of the void....

Anyways, I was just trying to think up a title that has absolutely nothing to do with the song, ala fall out boy.

And so, I have a free weekend and money in my pocket. Where will this money go? No one knows. But that's ok. I would rather help myself than the economy.

The average IQ is not 97. It's ideally 100, and Mensa is supposed to adjust the scale. I just thought that certain IQ ads should know. In case anyone's interested, my unofficial IQ is 139, and I have absolutely no idea which test that would be on.

Random.

1 comment:

Cree said...

Lol Fallout Boy. Most ridiculous titles ever.