Thursday, October 23, 2008

ow my freakin head!

apparently, when one goes about doing a natural thing he is entitled to, he receives, in response, a headache. i don't know why this happens, but it's enough to discourage me from performing a natural rite that billions of other people have gone through. But if i don't do this, then i get a headache anyways, and possibly eventual death. Another lose-lose, another catch-22.

Anyways, to ward of the headaches, and an impending "do this **** assignment or you fail", which is due in 1 FRICKIN hour!!!!1!, i have written the first few lines of this:

I used to drool and hurl
But wants would come when i said the word
Now in the morning I sleep, troubled
See the child in an old photo

I used to scream and cry
From the pain, I thought I would die
But then someone started to sing
As they held me up like in Lion King

The diapers would catch my pee
Until my age became to be
Then I discovered that I could stand
Then it all came down, now its the end

I hear someone's alarm a ringing
My works a drag the boss is screaming
Be more nearer, my soul, until
Maybe someday I can not feel

But to be back with my choo-choo train
Once time pass it will never,
never in a real world
but that was when I knew no words

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

What's been giving you a head ache? Haha. Growing up is hard. =\