Thursday, October 30, 2008

Rocker pants

I recently found that, due to the sudden lack of laundry washes, I had about two pairs of pants remaining in my...um...pile of clothes. One, quite obviously, had a waist size of 25 and apparently failed to be sent to goodwill. so while i promptly put that in the appropriate place, I was left with the last remaining clean pair of pants. I didn't think they would be that bad, as a few months ago I was wearing them everywhere. Well, apparently my biking has caused my legs, particularly my thighs, to swell and muscularlize. And, so, I feel like a rock star. The truth is, they're really uncomfortable. The circumference of the legs is just not enough, despite the waist being fine, and the boot-cut accommodating my calves fine. What is wrong with these pants? I feel like getting a rash, and using the bathroom is a hassle, because the mere looseness and comfortability of men's boxers directly contradict with everything rocker pants clearly need to be. its like i need...omg...oh no...ok, so these pants were in a bin....

http://www.flixya.com/video/4297/Michael_Scott_(The_Office)_Wearing_Womens_Clothes

No comments: