Thursday, October 9, 2008

Paparazzi Support

"I sit there and I look back and I'm like, 'I'm a smart person. What... was I thinking?"
-Britney Spears.

No, actually Brit, you're not really that smart. Your publicist is smart. You might have been smart on Earth-2 (Megan Fox knows what that is. She's smarter and hotter than you, Brit), but remember folks: Spears gives a prime example of This is your brain on drugs.

Ok, so enough ranting about Brit. Let's rant against something else.

Rise Against released their new album, Appeal to Reason. It's rather disappointing, and doesn't seem as innovative or invigorating as The Sufferer and the Witness, but at least for the most part they can still pull it off. Sometimes.

I was lying in bed last night, decoding problems in my head, when I realized that I left my iPod in my shorts, which were currently in the dryer, which logically means that they were in the wash previously. So now I have an iPod that refuses to charge, but remains happily functioning when attached to the computer or the car. For that matter, remember my killer earbuds? They remain killer, not killed, and function just as well as before they were baptized.

1 comment:

Cree said...

Ouch that really sucks. I could totally see you doing that, somehow :P