Monday, October 13, 2008

Please be reading instrucion manual

Not-so-famous misreadings or failure to read or just bad instructions:

Failed to read that several papers were due one week, on various days, which lowered my overall grade significantly.

Misread instructions on how to properly destroy the earth. Gave up after the fifth attempt.

No, I'm not dyslexic, but I switched the numbers on my math final, and missed enough other questions to net a parental unsatisfactory grade.

Oiled up my fill nipple on my paintball tank. Fortunately, caught the mistake before this happened:
http://www.sapaintball.info/sapb/dynamic/index.php?id=757

And, if you saw the Amazing Race last night, one team failed to see the note to walk to their next destination, thus costing them a 1 in 8 shot at a million dollars.

So, read them.

No comments: